Documents required for ITR
- Photo copy of pan card.
- Any last year online return and bank a/c no.
- Photocopy of bank pass book/ cancel cheque.
- Address proof (ration card, voter card, electricity bill, telephone bill etc.)
- Form fill up.
- In case of salary form- 16 compulsory.
Saving, investment and expenditure and deductions U/s 80C to 80U if any
(period from 01/04/2013 to 31/03.2014)
Deduction u/s 80c (up to 100000)
- LIC/LIP receipts from.
- Mutual funds.
- Fixed deposit (FDR’S login in bank for 5 Year’s).
- National saving certificates (NSC).
- Public provident fund.
- Post office saving bank account.
- Housing loan statement and certificate provide by bank Total :- 100000/-
- Deduction u/s 80CCC:- Contribution to Pension fund.
- Deduction u/s 80D:- Medical Insurance Premia.
- Deduction u/s 80E:-Education loan interest.
- Deduction u/s 80G: - Donation (deduction upto 10000/- other than cash).
- Deduction u/s 80U:- person with disability.
- Deduction u/s 80CCG:-Investment made under an equity saving scheme.
- Deduction u/s 80TTA:-Interest on saving bank account (up to 25000/-).